4535 X-ray Inspection System
4535 X-RAY INSPECTION SYSTEM
This multi-energy system is one of the industry’s most compact, reliable, and user friendly products. It offers the power and accurate detection capability of larger units, while providing an intuitive interface and space-saving design. The system will deliver excellent imaging quality, speed, and ease of use, with an impressive collection of enhancement tools for image processing. The 4535 model will fit most narrow passageways and elevators, facilitating relocation. It has a tunnel size of 17.7 inches wide by 13.8 inches high, and is ideal for scanning small mail items, parcels, clothing, shoes, and other personal items, and meets challenging throughput demands.
Available options include loading/ exit rollerbeds, conveyor extensions, autoMat alert, autoZ display, DVD drive, parcel slide, dual and larger monitors, console desk, laser printer, monitor platform, and locking monitor garage.
Featured highlights include:
- Unibody heavy gauge steel construction with aluminum and stainless steel trim and accessories, non-marking roller casters included
- 17 inch color monitor included, 1280 x 1024 video card
- 128 x Smart Zoom, with adjustable zoom preview window included
- Material penetration 10 mm to 11 mm of steel
- Wire detectability 40 AWG
- High frequency, solid state detectors with Pentium 4 image processing, state of the art high speed processors
- Full OCP (operator control panel) with touchpad navigation, standard
- Film safety guaranteed up to ISO 1600 (33 DIN)
- Diagonal beam direction
- Guided conveyor belt system with autoTracking
Other dimensions of the system and general specifications include the following:
- Overall size of the unit is 33.7 inches (85.5 cm) long by 26.2 inches (66.4 cm) wide by 42.3 inches (107.5 cm) high.
- The standard conveyor has a speed of 48 feet (14.6 m) per minute, 9.4 inches (24 cm) per second.
- Maximum conveyor load with even distribution is 331 pounds (150 kg).
- The weight of the unit is approximately 440 pounds (200 kg) uncrated.