Fisher M-Scope Portable Detector
The most advanced portable metal detector can be moved from various locations in just minutes and comes with a 40 hour battery life. The Fisher M-Scope is perfect for indoor and outdoor use at schools, courthouses, events, clubs and any business that needs to detect dangerous weapons.
We Accept Purchase Orders
This Metal Detector Features:
- 2yr Warranty - We Repair Or Replace For Free
- Easy To Install - Takes 30 min or Less
- FREE Shipping
Fisher M-Scope Features:
- Rechargeable battery life of 40 hours
- Battery operated, includes AC adapter and recharger kit
- Simple, user-friendly operation
- Digital I/O, Secured Access Control Panel
- Password Protection
- Built-in self-diagnostic function with sound alarm
- Three (3) sensor zones, Head-to-Toe with LED detection indicators
- LED screen display: Target Strength, MScope Configuration
- Adjustable to 100 levels of sensitivity
- Programmable memory for different operating locations
- Multi-mode traffic counter
- Factory and user definable presets
- Adjustable volume control
- Single person assembly; No tools required
- Easily collapsible for transport
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Dimensions: 37 x 23 x 26” (.94 x .61 x .66 m)
- Weight: 37.65 kg (83 lbs.)
- Meets regulatory standards: NILECJ-0601.00
- Fisher M-scope is Made in United States using patented technology
- International use with available adaptor kit
Portability and Flexibility
A collapsible design means that this security detector can be efficiently disassembled and reassembled at any location in a matter of minutes. The entire process can be completed by one person. When finished for the night, it can easily be stored in the back of a car or van, so you don’t have to worry about renting a truck. The M-Scope even has 40 hours battery life so you can forget the hassle and hazard of having wires running everywhere. This kind of flexibility has made this metal detector a popular choice for events everywhere.
The M-Scope is so easy to use that you can set it up with 1 person in 5 minutes. One nice feature is you can lock the access panel so it can’t be tampered with. Has a self-diagnostic function built in that alerts you if there is a problem that needs attention. A digital input/output allows for features such as adjusting the sensitivity setting to one of one hundred options, further customizing your security experience.
Fisher Labs has been coming up with security solutions since 1931. It was then that Dr. Gerhard Fisher invented the world’s first “Metallascope” made of large wooden boxes and electrical components. Dr. Fisher and the company that has used his name have made vast improvements to this technology throughout their history. If there is one brand of metal detector in the world that you can feel proud to own, it is Fisher.