Advanced Reporting Software
- Facial Identification
- Entry/Exit Comparison Data
- Advanced pass / fail reports
- Identify Users with high failure rate
- Randomized Error
- Individualized Configurations
- Remote Door Access
- Adjustable Sensitivity Levels
- Numerous Additional Features
- Inspects personnel to prevent removal of targeted metal objects: Our system detects metallic objects being taken from facilities, protecting valuable equipment, materials, and products in industrial settings.
- Includes random selection feature: Our system randomly selects individuals for screening, increasing deterrence and detection of security threats.
- Reduces losses with high detection and deterrence: Our system’s high detection levels significantly decrease losses and act as a strong deterrent against theft and malicious acts.
- Smart reporting software for monitoring concerning users: Our system features smart reporting to track user activity and identify concerning patterns, allowing proactive intervention and breach prevention.
- Detects items on and inside the body: Our system identifies metal objects carried by personnel, both on and inside their body.
- Connects multiple systems to one network and database: Our system enables centralized data access and management by connecting multiple systems to a single network and database.
- Zone detection for accurate item pinpointing: Our system offers zone detection for precise identification and location of items on a person, enhancing efficiency and accuracy.
- Pass/fail rate and more metrics: Our system provides a pass/fail rate and other useful metrics for accurate tracking and monitoring of user behavior.
- Adjustable zone sensitivity: Our system allows customization of individual zone sensitivity, optimizing detection capabilities for specific areas or situations.
- Remote relay output for door control: Our system features remote relay output for opening or closing external doors and turnstiles based on screening results, enhancing security and access.
- Increased throughput with alarm pinpointing: Our system identifies alarm locations, improving screening process efficiency.
- Non-invasive search for improved privacy: Our system offers a non-intrusive screening experience while maintaining high security levels.
- Fast 2-second personnel scans: Our system’s quick 2-second scans enable efficient personnel screening without operational delays.
- Integrates with existing access control systems: Our system easily integrates with current access control systems for a seamless security upgrade.
- Simplified networking for multi-checkpoint requirements: Our system streamlines the integration and management of multiple checkpoints, enhancing the screening process and overall security.
Commonly Asked Questions:
What technology does the Zorpro Loss Prevention System use?
The Zorpro Loss Prevention System is a high-precision walk-through metal detector. It generates an electromagnetic field that is harmless to the body, and detects metallic objects on or in the body of the individual. With Zorpro’s innovative metallic profiling, the system is able to record metallic differences between entering and leaving an area.
What distinguishes the Zorpro Loss Prevention System from other systems available on the market?
With the Zorpro report and monitoring software you can fine tune the sensitivity and settings for each individual person. This system learns and analysis as you go. So the more you use it the more accurate and fine tune it will be for your unique situation. Also Unlike imaging processes such as cameras, Terahertz or X-ray technology, Zorpro’s investment costs along with the training and personnel costs are many times lower. The system can detect metallic objects clearly, regardless of whether they are on or in the body. It can be integrated into existing processes without spending a lot of time, even with high throughput of people.
Which objects can the Zorpro Loss Prevention System find?
The device can detect many types and sizes of metal objects, even with smaller dimensions. With a high-precision setting, the system can detect smaller precious metals, such as standard rings and other precious metals in the industry. On the other hand, it can also detect smartphones or electronic components, as required, for example, in logistics, production or the sale of electronic products. We will freely test any product you send to us.
What benefits can the Zorpro Loss Prevention System generate for you?
By using the Zorpro Loss Prevention System, you can significantly reduce the loss of valuable objects containing metal in your company. Losses in the warehouse or production cost your company time and money in a variety of ways. In addition to the actual values that arise when products or raw materials disappear, follow-up costs such as process costs or a general distrust of your employees can also be incurred. The system helps you to identify “black sheep”, prevent losses, and strengthen trust in your employees. Based on the lower loss of goods, experience shows that Zorpro Loss Prevention Systems pay for themselves in less than 1 year of use. Especially for the clients of logistics service providers, reducing losses in the warehouse can strengthen existing customer relationships and create trust.